<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									UAE - Dhanguard Business Consulting				            </title>
            <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/</link>
            <description>Ask a free business setup related question</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 18:00:49 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>What does DBR mean in banking, and how is it calculated?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-does-dbr-mean-in-banking-and-how-is-it-calculated/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 06:02:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi I’m Oliver from Ireland. I’m earning AED 25,000 per month in Dubai, but I already have a car loan and two credit cards. How can I check whether my DBR is within the bank’s limit before ap...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I’m Oliver from Ireland. I’m earning AED 25,000 per month in Dubai, but I already have a car loan and two credit cards. How can I check whether my DBR is within the bank’s limit before applying for another loan?”</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>Oliverleo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-does-dbr-mean-in-banking-and-how-is-it-calculated/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>When is a NOC letter from a sponsor required in the UAE?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/when-is-a-noc-letter-from-a-sponsor-required-in-the-uae/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 05:54:15 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m already employed in the UAE and want to start a side business. Will I need an NOC from my current sponsor?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">I’m already employed in the UAE and want to start a side business. Will I need an NOC from my current sponsor?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>LukasSri</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/when-is-a-noc-letter-from-a-sponsor-required-in-the-uae/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How can I write a request letter for a bank statement on behalf of another person?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/how-can-i-write-a-request-letter-for-a-bank-statement-on-behalf-of-another-person/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 05:51:38 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I need to request a bank statement for my father, but he cannot visit the bank himself. Can I submit the request on his behalf?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">I need to request a bank statement for my father, but he cannot visit the bank himself. Can I submit the request on his behalf?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>AlexanderRathi</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/how-can-i-write-a-request-letter-for-a-bank-statement-on-behalf-of-another-person/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What does CIF mean in banking, and why is it assigned to customers?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-does-cif-mean-in-banking-and-why-is-it-assigned-to-customers/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 05:30:04 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My bank has given me a CIF number, but I’m not sure what it means or why I need one. Could you explain its purpose?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">My bank has given me a CIF number, but I’m not sure what it means or why I need one. Could you explain its purpose?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>Sebastiansamad</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-does-cif-mean-in-banking-and-why-is-it-assigned-to-customers/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What does a CIF number mean, and where is it used?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-does-a-cif-number-mean-and-where-is-it-used/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 05:28:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I keep seeing the term CIF number in my banking documents. What exactly does it mean, and when would I need to use it?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">I keep seeing the term CIF number in my banking documents. What exactly does it mean, and when would I need to use it?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>Matteo111</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-does-a-cif-number-mean-and-where-is-it-used/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What Business Banking Services Does HSBC UAE Offer to Companies?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-business-banking-services-does-hsbc-uae-offer-to-companies/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:14:44 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My company is expanding into the UAE and will be dealing with customers and suppliers in several countries. What business banking services does HSBC UAE offer that could support internationa...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">My company is expanding into the UAE and will be dealing with customers and suppliers in several countries. What business banking services does HSBC UAE offer that could support international operations?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>ReynoldsRyan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-business-banking-services-does-hsbc-uae-offer-to-companies/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What is a CIF number and why is it important for a business bank account?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-is-a-cif-number-and-why-is-it-important-for-a-business-bank-account/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:13:06 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My company already has a UAE business bank account, and the bank has given me a CIF number. What exactly does this number represent, and why do I need it?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">My company already has a UAE business bank account, and the bank has given me a CIF number. What exactly does this number represent, and why do I need it?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>HenryGolding</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/what-is-a-cif-number-and-why-is-it-important-for-a-business-bank-account/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Is online business banking in the UAE available 24/7, or are there scheduled maintenance hours?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/is-online-business-banking-in-the-uae-available-24-7-or-are-there-scheduled-maintenance-hours/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 12:06:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi I am Daniel Cooper runs a Dubai-based e-commerce company and often needs to check payments and make supplier transfers outside normal working hours. I want to know whether UAE business ba...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">Hi I am Daniel Cooper runs a Dubai-based e-commerce company and often needs to check payments and make supplier transfers outside normal working hours. I want to know whether UAE business banking platforms are genuinely available 24/7 or whether he needs to plan around maintenance periods.</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>DanielCooper11</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/is-online-business-banking-in-the-uae-available-24-7-or-are-there-scheduled-maintenance-hours/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How are foreign exchange (FX) conversion rates calculated for UAE business bank account transactions?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/how-are-foreign-exchange-fx-conversion-rates-calculated-for-uae-business-bank-account-transactions/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 12:05:27 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi I am Maya Thornton runs a UAE-based consulting company that receives payments in GBP and regularly pays suppliers in EUR. I want to understand why the amount credited or debited by her ba...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">Hi I am Maya Thornton runs a UAE-based consulting company that receives payments in GBP and regularly pays suppliers in EUR. I want to understand why the amount credited or debited by her bank differs from the exchange rate she sees online. How is the FX rate actually calculated?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>MayaThornton</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/how-are-foreign-exchange-fx-conversion-rates-calculated-for-uae-business-bank-account-transactions/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Can I process WPS salary transfers from my UAE business bank account?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/can-i-process-wps-salary-transfers-from-my-uae-business-bank-account/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 12:03:42 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi I am Rohan Malhotra. I have recently opened a UAE company with five employees. I want to pay my monthly salaries directly from the company&#039;s business bank account while staying compliant ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">Hi I am Rohan Malhotra. I have recently opened a UAE company with five employees. I want to pay my monthly salaries directly from the company's business bank account while staying compliant with WPS. Can he do this?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/">UAE</category>                        <dc:creator>RohanMalhotrA</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/uae/can-i-process-wps-salary-transfers-from-my-uae-business-bank-account/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		