<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Freezone - Dhanguard Business Consulting				            </title>
            <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/</link>
            <description>Ask a free business setup related question</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 18:00:44 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>What documents are required for UAE free zone company formation?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-documents-are-required-for-uae-free-zone-company-formation/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 05:59:05 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[What paperwork do I need to register a company in a UAE free zone?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What paperwork do I need to register a company in a UAE free zone?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>RaviKumar</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-documents-are-required-for-uae-free-zone-company-formation/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What are the advantages of business setup in a Sharjah free zone?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-are-the-advantages-of-business-setup-in-a-sharjah-free-zone/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 05:43:13 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m considering starting my company in a Sharjah free zone instead of Dubai. What advantages could I get from choosing Sharjah?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400"> I’m considering starting my company in a Sharjah free zone instead of Dubai. What advantages could I get from choosing Sharjah?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>Nathandas</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-are-the-advantages-of-business-setup-in-a-sharjah-free-zone/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What is the process for setting up a company in a Dubai free zone?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-is-the-process-for-setting-up-a-company-in-a-dubai-free-zone/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 05:38:50 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m planning to start a company in a Dubai free zone. What should I do first, and how long does the setup usually take?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">I’m planning to start a company in a Dubai free zone. What should I do first, and how long does the setup usually take?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>EthanEthan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-is-the-process-for-setting-up-a-company-in-a-dubai-free-zone/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What costs should I expect when setting up a company in a Dubai free zone?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-costs-should-i-expect-when-setting-up-a-company-in-a-dubai-free-zone/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 04:53:44 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m planning to start a company in a Dubai free zone. Apart from the licence, what other costs should I budget for in my first year?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">I’m planning to start a company in a Dubai free zone. Apart from the licence, what other costs should I budget for in my first year?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>PaulDavid</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-costs-should-i-expect-when-setting-up-a-company-in-a-dubai-free-zone/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What are the different types of freezone licenses available in the UAE?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-are-the-different-types-of-freezone-licenses-available-in-the-uae/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:57:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’ve opened a UAE business bank account, but I’ve been asked for my CIF number. What exactly is it, and where can I find it?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400"> I’ve opened a UAE business bank account, but I’ve been asked for my CIF number. What exactly is it, and where can I find it?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>Virat</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-are-the-different-types-of-freezone-licenses-available-in-the-uae/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What type of Dubai freezone license is suitable for a new business?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-type-of-dubai-freezone-license-is-suitable-for-a-new-business/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:55:17 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m planning to start a small business in Dubai with limited initial investment. Which type of free zone licence would be most suitable for me?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">I’m planning to start a small business in Dubai with limited initial investment. Which type of free zone licence would be most suitable for me?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>ArjunRawat</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-type-of-dubai-freezone-license-is-suitable-for-a-new-business/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How much does a Dubai free zone license typically cost?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/how-much-does-a-dubai-free-zone-license-typically-cost/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 12:53:10 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m starting a small consulting company in Dubai. How much should I budget for a free zone licence, including the basic setup and visa costs?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">I’m starting a small consulting company in Dubai. How much should I budget for a free zone licence, including the basic setup and visa costs?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>ArjunRawat</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/how-much-does-a-dubai-free-zone-license-typically-cost/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What is the Abu Dhabi Free Zone License Cost for different business activities?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-is-the-abu-dhabi-free-zone-license-cost-for-different-business-activities/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:27:17 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m planning to start a consultancy business in Abu Dhabi. What should I budget for a free zone licence?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400"> I’m planning to start a consultancy business in Abu Dhabi. What should I budget for a free zone licence?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>Ryaanali</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-is-the-abu-dhabi-free-zone-license-cost-for-different-business-activities/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What is the Dubai Freezone License Cost, and what does the license package include?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-is-the-dubai-freezone-license-cost-and-what-does-the-license-package-include/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:26:04 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi I am Jitendera Mehta. I want to start a consultancy in Dubai. I want a low-cost free zone licence and one UAE residence visa. What should he budget for?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I am Jitendera Mehta. I want to start a consultancy in Dubai. I want a low-cost free zone licence and one UAE residence visa. What should he budget for?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>JitenderaMehta</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-is-the-dubai-freezone-license-cost-and-what-does-the-license-package-include/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What are the steps involved in freezone company formation in the UAE?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-are-the-steps-involved-in-freezone-company-formation-in-the-uae/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:20:51 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m Daniel Pereira from Portugal and I want to start a digital marketing consultancy in Dubai. I have a limited budget and initially need only one investor visa. Which free zone setup would ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-weight: 400">I’m Daniel Pereira from Portugal and I want to start a digital marketing consultancy in Dubai. I have a limited budget and initially need only one investor visa. Which free zone setup would be suitable for me?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/">Freezone</category>                        <dc:creator>DanielPereira</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.dhanguard.com/business-consulting/freezone/what-are-the-steps-involved-in-freezone-company-formation-in-the-uae/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		